Start Your Writing Engines: The HubPages Apprenticeship Program Is About To Begin!

A few weeks ago, I posted about being accepted into the HubPages Apprenticeship Program which begins (for me) June 1st. This is soo exciting, and I'm even looking forward to the strict writing schedule I will have to adopt--you gotta start sometime! The six month program will allow me to really get on a writing roll and build an online audience, all while making a few bucks on the side. How freakin cool is that??

If I stick to my (semi) schedule of two blog posts a week per blog (I have two), and two Hubs a week (there's a minimum requirement of 8 per month) that leaves one day a week with no writing obligations--provided I work any freelance assignments in with the other days. WHEW! That's good, I'll take it! This doesn't even include the writing I do for myself; journaling, short story writing, long emails, etc. Which, by the way, I have been working on a short story that I believe I will be making into a collection...I think. More on that to come...

I am now nine months into my writing career, and the speed at which I have been progressing is absolutely astonishing. As one of my writing mentors says, I'm on the 'fast track' to success! Well, that's good, because I ain't gettin' any younger, and I've put off my dreams for far too long. Be careful what you wish for my friends, because you will most certainly get it, so you must be prepared. Happy writing!

Edited to add: This post marks the 10th post in a single month for the first time ever. Hurrah! Another tiny success!