Once Again, Neil Gaiman Inspires...

OK, today's post is short but sweet. I'm cheating a little bit by making Neil the focus of this post, instead of transcribing the first draft of my newest short story: 1982: Desia & Ian. I think it will be one vignette of a collection of vignettes in fiction form. But more about that later...

Today I had to share this video of Neil Gaiman addressing the graduating class from the University of Arts. He is always, always so damn inspiring, and I for one really needed this today. I am ever amazed at his honesty, and willingness to give of himself to those of us just starting out, or well on our way on the paths of our dreams. If ever I become a well known author, I promise right here and now, to emulate him in this way.

As always, thank you Neil, for sharing your gifts with us, and helping us share ours with the world. Enjoy.