What's Coming Up This Week...

This week should be an exciting one on the freelance writing front. Today, I'm supposed to receive my first three assignments from CopyPress. Being that I have just been accepted here, and am still in the process of their rather extensive enrollment process, I'm still on the fence as to whether this company is legit, and if it will be a constructive use of my time working with them as well as a helpful addition to my finances. They claim to have a lot of work available, but their forums are suspiciously quiet, with most threads having no new posts in them for at least six months. I'm really hoping I didn't just give a bunch of my personal information to a defunct 'business'. Sigh...we shall see....NEWS FLASH: upon writing this, the first assignments have hit my inbox! Details on this will be forthcoming soon.

Next, the interview for my class proposal at my local Community College is coming up on Wednesday, and I'm really looking forward to it. Putting the final touches on my class outline while trying to figure out what to wear (to the interview) is my biggest challenge. A whole new world of opportunity could very well open up for me with this endeavor, and it has the potential to be a long-term situation, which will help my financial situation considerably. Stay tuned!